Kathrine Olufsen Owner, Guide, Instructor
Hello there! My name is Kathrine and I run Nautopp together with Torbjörn. I've been seakayaking since 2001. I am born and raised in a small village on the north east side of Denmark but I've been living in Sweden for many years. I've worked several seasons as a ski instrutcor in the Swedish Mountains - Sälen and Åre but now a days I work full time with Nautopp. I love being on the water in the archipelago with my kayak camping on beautiful islands combined with yoga on the rocks or exploring the area by sail boat.
Over the years I have also had the pleasure of graduating from two outdoor educations. Namely Outdoor and Leadership in Årjäng, Sweden and SCOTT a tourism and skiing instructor education in Orsa, Sweden.
When I am not working I am either playing around with mine and Torbjörns lovely dog or travel to new places for sea kayaking. I have been kayaking in Thailand, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, Greece, Wales,Scotland, on Sardinia, Menorca and Fuerteventura but I always return to the archipelago on the Swedish west coast - my favorite area!
Along with my job and adventures I use yoga as a great tool to stay focused and flexible in body and mind.
Prefer to paddle:
Valley Sirona 15.10
- BCU 3 star personal performance award (seakayak)
- BCU 4 star leader (aspirant)
- ACA coastal kayak instructor level 3
- ACA coastal kayak day trip leader level 3
- ACA SUP instructor level 2
- Wilderness Medicine institute of Nols in Wilderness first aid.
- FRT ( 1 year outdoor education)
- SCOTT Swdish College of Travel and Tourism ( Swedish ski instructor and tourism education 1,5 year)
- Apx 100 h Virya Yoga teacher training - Nordiska Yoga institutet Stockholm.
- 100 h Certified Global yoga teacher - Åre.
Send a mail to Kathrine: firstname.lastname@example.org