Kathrine Olufsen Owner, Guide, Instructor
Hello there! My name is Kathrine and I run Nautopp together with Torbjörn. I've been seakayaking since 2001. I am born and raised in a small village on the north east side of Denmark but I've been living in Sweden for many years. I've worked several seasons as a ski instrutcor in the Swedish Mountains - Sälen and Åre but now a days I work full time with Nautopp. I love beeing on the water in the archipelago with my kayak camping on beautiful islands combined with yoga on the rocks.
Over the years I have also had the pleasure of graduating from two outdoor educations. Namely Outdoor and Leadership in Årjäng, Sweden and SCOTT a tourism and skiing instructor education in Orsa, Sweden.
When I am not working I am either playing around with mine and Torbjörns lovely dog or travel to new places for sea kayaking. I have been kayaking in Thailand, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, Greece, Wales,Scotland, on Sardinia, Menorca and Fuerteventura but I always return to the archilelago on the Swedish westcoast - my favorite area!
Along with my job and adventures I use yoga as a great tool to stay focused and flexible in body and mind and I offer yoga classes and retreats through YogaFlow & äventyr
Prefer to paddle:
Valley Sirona 15.10
- BCU 3 star personal performance award (seakayak)
- BCU 4 star leader (aspirant)
- ACA coastal kayak instructor level 3
- ACA coastal kayak day trip leader level 3
- ACA SUP instructor level 2
- Wilderness Medicine institute of Nols in Wilderness first aid.
- FRT ( 1 year outdoor education)
- SCOTT Swdish College of Travel and Tourism ( Swedish ski instructor and tourism education 1,5 year)
- Apx 100 h Virya Yoga teacher training - Nordiska Yoga institutet Stockholm.
- 100 h Certified Global yoga teacher - Åre.
Send a mail to Kathrine: firstname.lastname@example.org