Exclusive private kayak excursion
Half day exclusive sea kayak excursion among the many islands in the archipelago of Grebbestad. This trip is excellent for couples, small private groups or families who want a more private feeling to the trip. Families with younger children who are looking for half a day adventure with the support from a local guide performing in their own pace often chose this worlds class environment and kayak tour
The trip starts and ends from our kayak center in the heart of Grebbestad. The scenery opens up already a few paddel strokes from shore with a wonderful mixture of nature and Swedish culture. We chose a sheltered route and stop for a coffee break or a refreshing swim in the sea.
Duration and season
- 3 hours with a private local guide including safety briefing before the trip.
- March to June: On request
- July and August -mostly Fridays but please contact us if you prefer an other day of the week
- September to December: On request
- This trip is not suitable for young children in the time frame October to March.
- Single or double kayaks
- Buoyancy aid, spray skirt, paddel
- Kayak clothes and shoes for adults ( we do not provide kayak clothes for children - please contact us for if you need advise for proper dressing)
- Private local guide with BCU/ ACA or ISKGA qualifications
- Bring your own snacks for the trip or ask us and we can arrange a snack for an additional cost. Please let us know if you have any allergies.
You need no prior experience to book this trip as everything will be in your own pace and the guide will make up a suitable route to match your abilities and expectations.
Children are welcome on this trip together with a parent in a double kayak ( up to 14 years old)
Min / Max
Min for the trip is 2 participants
Max is 6 participants
Any bookings with children - please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link for Booking & Cancellation terms
(Price pr person adults)
(Price pr child with a parent in double kayak up to 14 years old)