Sea weed sea kayak & snorkel safari
In the archipelago outside Grebbestad you’ll find some of the finest sea weed in the salty, clear ocean. Sea weed has become a very popular cooking ingredient on the menu of many top restaurants. Our guides are trained to locate different spices of sea weed and they will prepare tasty snacks with seaweed for you. We’ll be searching for different kinds of sea weed both from the kayak and by snorkel. We will tell us more about the best time to harvest and in a sustainable way.
We’ll enjoy lunch on an island and we’ll prepare sea weed snacks for you from what we’ve found in the ocean.
Our sea kayak guide from Nautopp will guide you through all the practical bits regarding sea kayak safety and techniques. The guide will make sure the adventure is safe and enjoyable.
You do not need ant prior experience from sea kayaking to join this trip- however you must be able to swim and be at least 16 years old.
- Experienced BCU/ ACA certified guide from Nautopp Kajakcenter Grebestad
- Sea Weed guides from Nautopp
- Fully equipped kayak, PFD, paddle, sprayskirt. We use kayaks and equipment of good quality.
- Kayak clothes: We equip you with neoprene pants and a good spray top and during the cold month you'll be wearing a dry suit.
- Lunch and coffee/tea. We aim to use as much organic and/or locally produced food as possible. Sea weed snacks
Full day 10 am- ca 4.30pm
During early spring the tour starts/ends 10.00 -15.30 with out snorkling due to the water temperature.
Scheduled dates/ days during the season.
Min number of participants
Min 4 participants
Max 12 participants
Price pr person
(Price pr person)