SUP self guided expedition 3 days in Grebbestad and Fjällbacka
Try something different - enjoy the Swedish west coast and the archipelago of Grebbestad and Fjällbacka from our expedition SUP boards. Our area is more than prefect for such an adventure as the archipelago and all the islands in the area offer you wind protected paddle waters and in case of windy days the boards are very suitable for wind and waves. Pitch your tent on a small island - you have several thousands to chose from. Enjoy a fresh cooked meal and a glass of wine in the sunset before you venture on the next morning to new adventures and waters that might bring you to a picturesque hotel the next evening ( accommodation not included but several options are available in the area)
At the end of the trip we pick you up and drive you back to the where you started.
It's always recommended to have some prior experience before such a trip but if you don't have any you're welcome to book a private lesson with one of our SUP instructors to know the basics and safety at sea.
After that you'll feel more comfortable out there during your trip.
Included in the basic package
- Top quality expedition SUP boards from Tahoe SUP
- Water tight duffel bags to all of your equipment - each SUP carrries two duffel bags each -
- Paddels and bouncy aids ( PFD)
- Maps with a recommended route
- Text message each evening with a weather forecast for the next day and recommendations.
- Cleaning of all equipment after use
- Pick up in Fjällbacka area or as far south as Heestrand.
- SMS every evening with an updates weather forecast
- Basic instructions on land on how to use the gear. How- ever if you're a beginner we recommend a private lesson that last for 3 hours for safety reasons.If you are a group of min 4 we also offer our SUP ACA level 1 course
Price pr person 3 days basic package: 2495,-SEK
We meet at 10.00 am at the kayak center. and we pick you up at around 15.00 the last day of your trip.
You can start the trip the following days of the week:
June, July and August: Mondays and Fridays. Other dates - please contact us email@example.com
Option 1 "Camping kit"
Travel light? Rent tent, cooking equipment and more from us.
Option 2 "Kayak clothing"
Save your clothes for the camp - rent kayaking clothing from us.